Monday, December 26, 2016

IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST

I have been struggling to get "The Last Drug Addict" done because I have two future book ideas jostling about in my head like a bag of unattended marbles.

That's good and bad:

Good because it means that I won't be running out of ideas any time soon and that really is a good thing because a person can think of a thousand stories but how many of them are stories that you guys want to read? Some times this stuff just comes easily to a writer. Other times they have to work their butts off to come up with an entertaining yet meaningful story.

But it's bad because I am am using head drive space on these new stories when I really need to put all my energy into the book at hand.

And i really love the story behind TLDA and have so enjoyed writing it so far. Its been one of those books that's been a blessing and a curse (as most books are) because so far it has told me everywhere that it needed to go, but i got soft as a result and now i have to scratch a bit harder to make those words, sentences, and pages appear.

But there is definitely light at the end off the tunnel...


No comments:

Post a Comment