Sunday, November 22, 2015

READER REVIEWS

WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT
“WELCOME TO FAIRYLAND”



Superbly Wrought!
“Flamm doesn’t pull any punches in ‘Welcome to Fairyland’. He knows full well that intelligent adult readers can take the truth. The unalloyed truth, even when it makes you flinch, even when it’s darker than the night. Reading ‘Welcome to Fairyland’ I feel only too lucky to be spared the afflictions of the damned. In that sense, it’s an oddly uplifting tales of woe. Superbly Wrought!
- Lawerence, Amazon.com reader


Five Stars
“Loved this book! Very entertaining. And if you are intelligent enough to ‘get it,’ it’s very inspirational.”
- Laurie, Amazon.com reader


It Is Wonderfully Written and Immersive
“One of the few books I’ve read cover to cover without stopping. It’s wonderfully written and immersive.”
- Jerrica, Amazon.com reader


Great Read
“Definitely worth reading. Great little read with tons of imagination.
- Sam, Amazon.com reader


Definite Must Read!
“I personally own and have read this interesting piece multiple times. The dark, brooding atmosphere that the little story conveys will have you entrenched until you read it in its entirety. A definite must read!
­­- Steve, Amazon.com and Goodreads.com reader


Well Written Insightful
“I don’t normally write reviews on books but after reading this book, I couldn’t wait for the next one. It gave me greater insight into my own struggle with God and religion. I love the way the material is presented.”
- Amazon.com reader


Loved it!
“High impact little novella…like any good piece of art, it’s deceptively simple at first, becoming more complex and beautiful (or ugly?) as the reader progresses, uncovering layer after layer. A well crafted character and a thoughtful story.”
- loy1020, Amazon.com reader


 Five Stars
Great read. Can’t wait for his next book. Carl has a unique was of telling a story. Kept me glued to my book. Can’t wait for more good reading. Hurry Mister Flamm!”
- Amazon.com reader


Great Read
“Awesome little book. A little dark but times of laughter emerge. Made me wonder what was real and what was embellished. All I can say is that even if half of it is true, this fellow has sure had a rough time of day to day living let alone putting himself out there in writing. Made me think that if he can keep putting one foot in front of the other…than I can too!”
- 40hills, Amazon.com reader


“I really enjoyed this book. Very rarely do I come across something that I can’t put down, but ‘Welcome to Fairyland’ to me on a wonderful journey into the mind and makings of a modern day madman.”
- Sheppy, Goodreads.com reader


“Very interesting look into the inner workings of modern day ‘monsters.’ Could read again and again.”
- Goodreads.com reader



WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT
“WELCOME TO PURGATORY”



Great Again!
“Book two of the ‘Welcome to Hell’ series is just as good if not better than book one. ‘Welcome to Purgatory’ mas me highly anticipating the third and final book! Can hardly wait to see what’s next!”
- Amazon.com and Goodreads.com reader


Very interesting and fun read! I like this even better than the…
“Very interesting and fun read. I liked this even better that the first one!”
- Laurie, Amazon.com reader


Loved it! Looking forward to the next one!
“Just finished reading this one which I loved. I even went back and wrote a review for ‘Fairyland.” Both books were a breath of fresh air. Carl doesn’t tell you how to fix your life or save your marriage or even boil water. He takes you on a trip into the reality of the human mind. He goes deep and writes about what he found hiding there. He writes about many things many people think and feel but are too afraid to say it or admit it. You will definitely feel better about yourself after reading these books.”
- Terry, Amazon.com reader


“Book Two was just as spectacular as the first. Now if I can find a way to cope until the release of ‘Welcome to Hell’.”
- Goodreads.com reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment